While we have been quite busy I have managed to put some aside to do some writing.
- Windows Server News: Restoring a Windows Phone
- I walk through how to get a Windows Phone right back to where it was before the previous one pancaked on the floor!
- The Microsoft ID associated with the phone is priceless.
- Experts-Exchange: Some Hyper-V Hardware and Software Best Practices
- An aggregate of may posts on this blog, Yahoo Groups, and other locations.
I have also posted the first of many documents to the SMB Kitchen ASP Project that we use for our ongoing day-to-day business here:
This document is the foundation on which we manage all of our clients. We track _everything_ in this document. It gets posted to a SharePoint library with versioning enabled for major and minor versions as well as mandatory check-out and check-in.
Soon to come will be some of the quote templates we use to cost out or IT Solution Sets for our clients.
Microsoft Cluster MVP
Co-Author: SBS 2008 Blueprint Book
Chef de partie in the SMBKitchen ASP Project
Find out more at
Third Tier: Enterprise Solutions for Small Business