I have received a confirmation that I am a Microsoft MVP for yet another year!
With the restructuring of the MVP program my Cluster, now High Availability, focus has been melded in to the Cloud and Datacenter Management umbrella category.
What this means for the MVP program is, at this time, beyond me.
For us here at MPECS Inc. we're in the process of working on a number of exciting things.
A 4 node Storage Spaces Direct cluster in TP4+
- Claus Joergensen: Microsoft and Intel showcase Storage Spaces Direct with NVM Express at IDF '15
- Claus Joergensen: Hardware options for evaluating Storage Spaces Direct in Technical Preview 4
- Claus Joergensen: Storage Spaces Direct in Technical Preview 4
- We're testing in TP4
- We're testing 12Gbps SAS HBAs and JBODs with some solution sets already in production
- 2 Nodes and 1 JBOD
- We have 12Gbps HBAs and JBODs tested and passed in this configuration
- We're working with a set of Mellanox demo Ethernet switches and NICs to test our setups with RDMA via RoCE
We hope the New Year brings many blessings for our families and our businesses!
Thanks for reading everyone! :)
Microsoft High Availability MVP
Co-Author: SBS 2008 Blueprint Book