We have scheduled a Live Meeting for Friday morning at 0800Hrs Mountain Time.
We will be firing up a newly assembled Intel Modular Server for the first time, updating its firmware on all the requisite modules, and then doing some base configuration of the unit.
Items to be covered:
- IMS product configuration
- Intel Product Support site access and product downloads.
- Intel Unified Firmware Update v6.1 applied after initial CMM Boot.
- Various module firmware updates post UFU
- Storage Pool configuration
- Virtual Disk configuration
- IMS Q & A
The various processes for updating the firmware can take a bit of time, so we have scheduled 90 minutes for this broadcast.
If you have questions about the IMS, then this would be a good time to ask as the Q&A feature will be enabled in the LiveMeeting.
- Live Meeting: Intel Modular Server First Time Fire Up
- Friday July 9, 2010
- 0800Hrs Mountain Standard
A Live Meeting Attendee link can also be found on our Web site Calendar.
Microsoft Small Business Specialists
Co-Author: SBS 2008 Blueprint Book