The following are the choices:
- Outlook Web Access: Direct Outlook Web access via www.mysbsserverdomain.com/exchange
- Remote Web Workplace: The Web site we use to access internal SBS resources via www.mysbsserverdomain.com/remote
- Server performance and usage reports: For anyone given permission to see the reports via the Reports and Monitoring Wizard, they will be able to click on the link in RWW, logon, and view the reports live.
- Outlook Mobile Access: Permission to configure your Windows Mobile device to synchronize with Exchange for email, contacts, appointments, tasks, and more from anywhere.
- Outlook via the Internet: Allows Outlook 2003/7 to connect to Exchange via RPC/HTTPS.
- Windows SharePoint Services intranet site: The Companyweb internal site made available via RWW. A logon may be required.
- Business Web Site (wwwroot): Setup a Web site such as www.mycompanysite.com to be hosted on the SBS box (not recommended).
- Allow access to the entire Web site from the Internet: This is not recommended at all as everything in and under the Default Web site will be accessible via the Web!
Microsoft Small Business Specialists
*All Mac on SBS posts are posted on our in-house iMac via the Safari Web browser.