To do that in Windows Vista, the Remote Web Workplace (RWW) certificate needs to be imported to the "Trusted Root Certification Authorities".
But first, one must Trust the RWW site. After navigating to the RWW site:
- Double click on the planet at the bottom right of IE.
- Click Trusted Sites.
- Click the Sites button.
- Add the RWW URL which will be sitting there.
- Close the Internet Security window.
- Close the browser.
- Go back to the RWW site.
- Click on the red shield in the Address Bar after clicking past the initial certificate warning.
- Click view certificate.
- Click the Import button.
- During the Import process, choose the "Place all certificates in the following store" radio button.
- Click the browse button.
- Choose "Trusted Root Certification Authorities".
- Click OK, Next, Yes, and so on until finished.
- Close the browser, reopen it and navigate to the RWW site.
Microsoft Small Business Specialists
*All Mac on SBS posts are posted on our in-house iMac via the Safari Web browser.