A quick method for changing the 200MB limit on a person's mailbox store size:
In the Server Console:
- Advanced Management
- Right click on Exchange Organization and properties
- Tick both Display routing groups and Display administrative groups
- Close the Console after clicking Apply and OK.
- After reopening, go to Advanced Management
- MYDOMAIN (Exchange)
- Administrative Groups
- first administrative group
- First Storage Group
- Right click on Mailbox Store and Properties
- Click the LIMITS tab.
- Change the Issue Warning and Prohibit send and receive amounts to something higher that is appropriate to your organization.
- APPLY and OK.
- Close console or move onto the next admin task.
Microsoft Small Business Specialists
*All Mac on SBS posts are posted on our in-house iMac via the Safari Web browser.