One of the toughest so far was getting our media.
So, when starting down this particular road, the lesson we have learned is this: Order the needed media kits from our SPLA distributor of choice first.
Here are the kits we have ordered so far:
- Windows Server 200x
- P70-00299 Windows Server Web 2003 SP2
- LWA-00039 Windows Web Server 2008
- P73-02703 Windows Server Standard 2003 R2 SP2
- P73-03830 Windows Server Standard 2008
- P72-02472 Windows Server Enterprise 2003 R2 SP2
- P72-02841 Windows Server Enterprise 2008
- Windows Small Business Server 200x
- T72-00551 Windows Small Business Server 2003 Std SP1
- T72-01504 Windows Small Business Server 2003 Std R2 SP2
- T75-00605 Windows Small Business Server 2003 Premium SP1
- T75-01360 T75-00605 Windows Small Business Server 2003 Premium R2 SP2
- Windows Desktop
- 66J-01875 Windows Vista Business x64 Upgrade (SPLA licensed)
- 66J-02077 Windows Vista Business x86 Upgrade (SPLA licensed)
- Microsoft Applications
- 269-06937 Microsoft Office 2003 Professional Edition
- 021-08228 Microsoft Office 2007 Standard
- 79P-00031 Microsoft Office 2007 Professional Plus
- 086-03143 Microsoft Office Visio 2007 Standard
- D87-03249 Microsoft Office Visio 2007 Professional
- H30-02116 Microsoft Office Project 2007 Professional
The rest require us to get in touch with the product licensing people to obtain our keys. Our agreement number and proper contact information is required for this call.
When it comes to obtaining the necessary keys, it is a good idea to wait 72 hours before placing the product key request as it may take that long, or longer for the agreement to register in the SPLA system.
Microsoft Small Business Specialists
*All Mac on SBS posts are posted on our in-house iMac via the Safari Web browser.