For those I.T. providers that have partnered up with OWN for hosted services along with ExchangeDefender services, OWN’s NOC (Network Operations Centre) RSS feed is a must.
We have subscribed to the feed on our workstations as well as Windows Mobile phones so that we can be aware of any service issues that may impact our clients.
We use OWN to provide the following Cloud services to our clients:
- Hosted Exchange via Outlook Anywhere (RPC/HTTPS).
- Includes Public Folders if needed.
- Also includes a dedicated SharePoint site.
- Protected by ExchangeDefender too.
- Hosted off-site backups.
- E-mail sanitation and continuity services via ExchangeDefender.
- E-mail sanitation and reporting to the end user is second to none.
- LiveArchive feature gives clients access to legit e-mails up to a year or more after the e-mail date.
- LiveArchive feature provides access to legitimate e-mail if the in-house Exchange server is down.
- Hosted SharePoint
- Our own Web site runs on OWN’s SharePoint services.
The hosted services prices are quite reasonable for the level of service we receive from OWN.
Microsoft Small Business Specialists
Co-Author: SBS 2008 Blueprint Book