There is a catch to that setup though, when I need to RDP into the system, all of my open windows will not show up in my only available RDP desktop window. The RDP window will always open up to whatever Monitor 1 has on it. Monitor 2, 3, 4, etc. will not show up.
To get to your open window do the following:
- Click on the open window's button on the taskbar
- Hit the ALT key on the keyboard.
- Hit the Space Bar.
- Hit the M key on the keyboard for "Move".
- Hit any one of the Arrow Keys on the keyboard once to lock the mouse pointer to the unseen window.
- Move your mouse with the now attached open window to your RDP desktop window.
An alternative method is to click on "Move" after Right Clicking on the program window's Taskbar button.
If you remember which monitor the not-seen window is on, it is just a matter of mousing in the direction of your principle monitor.
Closing and then opening the program will not work because the program's window will open up in the previous location/monitor.
Microsoft Small Business Specialists