When we had most of the bugs ironed out, but the one that had us struggling the most was this error when we ran the Accpac client on the workstation:
BTRIEVE file directory is invalid(btrieve error 35)This error had absolutely no indication as to the cause.
By this time, it was getting quite late, and the answer just did not seem to be forthcoming in our Web searches.
So, we took a break from it. The following day, we were able to finally discover what was causing the problem: We had setup the ODBC Datasources using the mapped network drive for the setting in the ODBC Administrator.
We needed to change the settings to the UNC path: \\mysbsserver\accpac
That fixed it.
A huge thank you to NextLevel Information Solutions for sharing their fix for the problem. It is a little over half way down in the FAQ.
Microsoft Small Business Specialists
*All Mac on SBS posts are posted on our in-house iMac via the Safari Web browser.