- Preferred client status: $XXX/hr
- Minimum 4 hour response to initial query with scheduling for on-site/remote support to follow
- Minimum ½ hour in ½ hour increments
- Evenings (18:00 – 08:00) and Weekends (Friday 18:00 to Monday 08:00) +$XXX/hr
- Support Contract/Hosting client 25hr Time Block: $X,XXX.00 ($XXX/hr) (invoiced up front)
- Priority Response Time – maximum 4 hours to respond to initial query
- Minimum 15 minutes in 15 minute increments
- Time tracking reports issued monthly when there is activity to you
- Small questions not billed (relative to their frequency of course!)
- Evenings (18:00 – 08:00) and Weekends (Friday 18:00 to Monday 08:00) at time block rate.
- A new Time Block will be invoiced with a balance of 5 hours left or if time balance is not enough to complete a requested support task.
- Non-hosting infrastructure emergency response time – 4 hours or less: $XXX/hr
- MS Application On-Site Training for 1 User: $395.00 (3hrs)
- MS Application On-Site Training for 2 Users: $695.00 (3hrs)
- MS Application On-Site Training for 3 Users: $895.00 (3hrs)
- Windows SharePoint Services (internal Web site) same as MS application training fee structure.
- Data Recovery Services start at $500.00
Time Blocks can be configured in whatever increments suit us with the rates reflected in the size of the Time Block and the type of client service needs we will be dealing with.
The above fee schedule provides us a solid baseline to work from. Consistency when quoting on fees is very important as it makes it easier for us to keep track of what is essentially three tiers of clients:
- Managed Services
- Support Contract on Time Block
- Billable Time Only or Open Support Contract
Microsoft Small Business Specialists
*All Mac on SBS posts are posted on our in-house iMac via the Safari Web browser.