I blend to relax.That line as always stuck with me. Blending is something I have always enjoyed doing. It can be really rewarding or at times quite disastrous. Great movie BTW.
A neat summer drink that came of this weekend's relaxing blend: :D
- Two (2) trays of ice.
- Filtered water.
- Three (3) scoops of orange crystals (we use Tang).
- 5 scoops of all natural vanilla ice cream.
- A small portion of 7-Up.
Here is the process:
- Place the ice in the blender.
- Give the container a shake to set the ice.
- Fill the blender until the water is about 1" or 1.5cm below the ice level.
- Add the 3 scoops of orange crystals.
- Crush mixture until it is slushy.
- Test flavour, add more drink crystals if needed and blend until well mixed.
- Add the ice cream to the mix and a bit of milk if needed.
- Blend until the right consistency.
- Add more ice cream if required and blend again.
- Pour the contents into frozen cups, leaving about a fifth of the volume empty.
- Fill the balance of the volume with the 7-Up.
- Add a good sized straw and serve.
This drink is best served in the type of glass that has the ability to be frozen to keep its contents cool. This keeps the drink consistent a lot longer than a standard glass.
All work and no play makes Johnny or Janey a dull boy or girl. :D
Enjoy the summer folks! We are having a really hot one up here.
UPDATE Today: Okay, my Freudian slip is showing. :) LOL
My apologies for letting the expletive slip by. Changes made.
Microsoft Small Business Specialists
*All Mac on SBS posts are posted on our in-house iMac via the Safari Web browser.