For one, there is mine: :)
- Microsoft SBS 2008 Blueprint (SMB Nation)
A lot of the background to the “why” we do things the way we do in our SBS 2008 set up process can be found in the book. Note that if you want to have the book also signed by me, please pull the contact details from our site and we can arrange something to have me sign it too!
Between the book and this blog, you will have a pretty solid foundation to work from.
Besides my book, there are a few others that are very important for any SBSer to have:
- Eriq Neale’s SBS 2008 Unleashed (Amazon with Author’s reward tag)
- David Overton’s SBS 2008 – Installation, Migration, and Configuration (Packt Publishing)
- Craig Zacker: SBS 2008 Administrator’s Pocket Consultant (MS Press site)
- Charlie Russel and Sharon Crawford: SBS 2008 Administrator’s Companion (Amazon)
With these books in hand, anyone new to SBS or even those of us that have been working with SBS for a while will be able to tap into an awesome knowledge pool right at our fingertips!
Microsoft Small Business Specialists
Co-Author: SBS 2008 Blueprint Book