- Group Policy
We have an upcoming exclusive Small Business Specialist Community Exclusive Event that is focused on Windows Vista and I will be providing some of the feedback on our Vista related experiences.
The LiveMeeting: Winning with Windows Vista on October 29, 2008 at 14:00 Eastern.
Like or don't like Windows Vista? Now is your opportunity to give voice to those experiences.
Some of the points to be covered in the Webinar:
- Learn about the journey of Windows Vista since launch and get the facts that will prepare you for your SMB customer conversations.
- Find out about the programs and investments Microsoft is making to drive Windows Vista in SMB, including an update on a new offer called Windows Vista Small Business Assurance.
- Discover the resources and tools available to support you in landing Windows Vista with your SMB customers.
- Hear from another SBSC partner about successful strategies for getting SMB customers to adopt Windows Vista.
- Learn about Windows Vista and how it can help your customers.
Note the fourth point! That is where all of us SBSCs can chime in! :)
Microsoft Small Business Specialists
*All Mac on SBS posts are posted on our in-house iMac via the Safari Web browser.