If so, it can be downloaded from the TechNet site: Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2 and Windows Vista Service Pack 2 Beta Customer Preview Program (CPP).
When we get a little more time, we will download the service pack and run it against our longest running SBS lab box to see if it blows up! :)
We will get a backup just before the attempt too ... just in case.
Note that the combined x86/x64/IA64 ISO download is close to 1.4GB.
TechNet/MSDN subscribers can download the integrated product:
TechNet Server 2008 Service Pack 2 Integrated Downloads
Some further reading:
- Things to Know About SP2 Beta CPP
- FAQ: Windows Server 2008/Windows Vista SP2 Beta Frequently Asked Questions
- Release Notes for Windows Server 2008 SP2 Beta
- Release Notes for Windows Vista SP2 Beta
- Hot Fixes and Security Updates in Windows Server 2008 SP2/Windows Vista SP2 Beta
- Notable Changes in Windows Server 2008 SP2/Windows Vista SP2 Beta
- Guidance for Testing Windows Server 2008 SP2 and Windows Vista SP2 Beta
- Deployment Guide for Windows Server 2008 SP2 Beta
- Deployment Guide for Windows Vista SP2 Beta
Microsoft Small Business Specialists
*All Mac on SBS posts are posted on our in-house iMac via the Safari Web browser.